Tuesday 8 March 2016

10 lies about me

10 Lies About Me…

1. I am quiet because I was feeding  my dog  then It bit my tongue out of my mouth and now I have the tongue of a toad.  

2. My eyes are brown because  once I stole one of xalias toys then she got revenge by throwing mud in my face.

3. My tooth is bent because I was running than I smacked my face on a pole.

4. Hey my hair is brown because once I was sunbathing and then my pups did a poo on my head.

5. I have the ears of an elf because my great great great great great grandfather was an elf who fights dragon's evil wizards and trolls.   

6. When I was a baby my pups bit me on the head and then I had stitches.

7. I listen to people because once I did not listen to my parents  some aliens came and abducted me and made a clone of me.

8. I like snakes because once I found a snake I got one of those flutes that mindcontrol snakes and a snake got the flute and used it on me and made me like snakes.

9. The reason I say I Don't Know or um sometimes is because once I was a scientist and I acadneley made a zombie and the zombie ate my brain.
10. I’ve got pups because my cat used to beat me up because he knows karate.                    
  

        









 





       




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful korero.